Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bienvenidos.

Tierra firma- I understand every word. I'm back home... but not quite.
Remaining weeks of South America fled quickly. Between rambling down the coast of southern Chile, bike riding in Bariloche, and milking the last of the exchange rate in Buenos Aires, my mind remains fixed on Boulder. The friends, the mountains, and the dog have beckoned me since the day I left more than 6 months ago and finally, they are within reach.
A flight from Buenos Aires to Panama City to LAX has tangled me into a somambulating zomby. Between the 15 hour flight, the mid-night arrival, and 6am final connection to Denver, Kait and I drifted uncontrolably into slumber for 15 minutes too long.
So here I wait, only an extra 3 hours for the next flight home. Can't wait speak to be understood and to rekindle the life I left behind 6 months ago with a few sparks I struck up while I was away.
I'll see you all soon.

1 comment:

k. mcnally said...

i miss ferral clam