Sunday, February 08, 2009

i've been missing.

im taking off for Santiago, Chile in the morning. Here, I am reuniting with my old friend Stephen J. Cardinale and renting a car. With hopes of bariloche, the Andes, the coast, tierra del fuego, and perhaps Antarctica, we will drive south over the coming weeks.
During my blog absence I have been constructing a better showcase for my projects. <3arrowthree.com

I'll post here when I can and put my photos there.
Stay tuned.


made this

streets patterns from samcam on Vimeo.
animation

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude none of those links work.
Letting you know. I want to see the animation.
Also the lease is signed over to you so everything is all set up.
I think Im staying till April so Ill see your ass when you get here.
Miss you and love you be safe.

Dev says hey suckah. hey foo. suckah.

Clay B. said...

dude, into your videos. welcome back to amurca.

micro/macro said...

"environments are not passive wrappings, but active processes that work us over completely, massaging the ratio of the senses and imposing their silent assumptions. but environments are invisible; their ground rules, pervasive structure and overall patterns elude easy perception."
-marshall mcluhan


doing the good work sam... i enjoy