Monday, October 27, 2008

this is kait... on me.


Kait takes a very advantageous approach to expressing the essence of me in this illustration. Instead of taking an outdated and easily defined style, she opted to tackle "me" from a "post-modern" perspective (i shouldn't have to explain this to you). As most must and all shall soon know, I am a fantastic dancer, or rather, it is my alter-ego Dan Rambles. With the right combination of rock and cocktails, I become Dan Rambles: International Dance Floor Sensation. What you see here is a unique dance move "The Drunk Down Charlie Brown". Coined by one Mr. Rambles and aptly named and portrayed here by Ms. McNally, kait manages to capture the entire florescence of my dancing and the essence of Mr. Rambles/Campbell wholly in a single frame. Bravo kait, bravo.
<3.com

No comments: