Monday, February 04, 2008

i got a lomo LR-A. thanks ronald reagan!



I remember back when I was 1 year(s) old, back when America actually backed up the ideals it indoctrinated (no no, not capitalism, freedom! doyuh). President Ronald Reagan, with help from vice president George H. W. Bush, bombed the fuck out of communism, inflation, and unemployment (figuratively!) and liberated the working class in both the Soviet Union and the United States! Thanks to the lingering affects of Reaganomics and the fall of the Berlin wall , I find myself the proud owner of a plastic soviet camera with a retail value of $200 (my dad's like totally rich and gave it to me)!!!
I'll let the reader decipher any potential implications behind these statements or like, whatever but here's some neat-o pictures!








No comments: